Clannad Fan Forum
Please Log on to participate in the CLANNAD Roleplaying Fanfiction event.

- Kotomi Ichinose
Clannad Fan Forum
Please Log on to participate in the CLANNAD Roleplaying Fanfiction event.

- Kotomi Ichinose
Clannad Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clannad Fan Forum

Welcome to the Clannad Fan Forum page, where you can meet new friends and talk about your favorite moments in the Anime.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Akio's and Fuko's Birthday are on July 20th.
CLANNAD Fan choice awards are coming soon. Which character will get the most awards?
The CLANNAD Karaoke Event is almost here. Will you join in this awesome event?
Do to some issues, we have canceled the Roleplay event until further notice.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:20 am
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself!
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:22 am by ozelosx

» Nagisa - Speed drawing!
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am by Sev826

» Hello ^__^
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am by Sev826

» Favorite character
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 pm by MadMax26R

» My Dango Daikazoku remix^^
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:44 am by Triton

» Clannad Cosplay
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:19 am by yzw035

» Does anyone play Minecraft?
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:39 pm by jkasghjahgjashgjkhgjkashd

» Drawing Contest .
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm by YukiSawadax27

» Final Fantasy XI
the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm by Tomoya Okazaki

Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Related Links
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the good stuff (to me anyway lol)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raku

Raku

Light Orbs : 23601

the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Empty
PostSubject: the good stuff (to me anyway lol)   the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:23 pm

ah music, the one thing keeping my disjointed sanity somewhat together ^^ just gonna list favorite artists if we get into songs thisll take 5 pages just from the Touhou....

ZUN- AKA god. the creator of Touhou and the best all-round musician there ever has been or will be.

CROW'S CLAW- good 'ol heavy metal arranges (Touhou and others), and some new stuff with vocals

TAMUSIC- great violin arranges and original works varying from soul-rending depression to epic violin rock (he somehow manages to make this work great O_o")

Demetori- mostly Touhou arranges, a metal band, mostly focuses on speed metal

Alstromeria Records- electronic arranges, mostly Touhou, the guys that made Bad Apple! and a few other really known songs

K-Waves Lab- irish arranges of varying songs, including some Touhou, Madoka and (to my happy suprise) Final Fantasy XI

Kawada Mami- good J-rock, chances are you heard her music in an OP or two

HTT-huzzah for K-ON, the cure for depression XD

and for some American stuffs...

DeStorm- the only rap Ill actually listen to, since he doesnt try to be "gangster"...and i never knew someone could rap about how to solve a rubix cube o_O

and others....mostly depends on my mood at the time for what i listen to
Back to top Go down
Youhara

Youhara

Light Orbs : 23721

PostSubject: Re: the good stuff (to me anyway lol)   the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 am

yea, i know TAM, My Soul Your Beats and Chiisa na Te no Hira's so good .
and Mami Kawada .i like her songs , Especially No Buts .XD
Back to top Go down
https://clannadfanclub.forumotion.com/u35
iFayden

iFayden

Light Orbs : 23804

PostSubject: Re: the good stuff (to me anyway lol)   the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 am

I basically like any music in anime's, well most that is. The music from Touhou is pretty awesome too.
Back to top Go down
http://animepost.wordpress.com/
Asami.the.Bloodedge

Asami.the.Bloodedge

Light Orbs : 23788

PostSubject: Re: the good stuff (to me anyway lol)   the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 am

I like a lot of themes from those, sure, but also from BlazBlue, like this one right here!
Shinsou
This is by Asami Imai, or Tsubaki Yayoi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starbreaker_zero
Raku

Raku

Light Orbs : 23601

PostSubject: Re: the good stuff (to me anyway lol)   the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:58 pm

i think CROW'S CLAW did a few Blazblue songs bu im not sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the good stuff (to me anyway lol)   the good stuff (to me anyway lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the good stuff (to me anyway lol)
Page 1 of 1