Clannad Fan Forum
Please Log on to participate in the CLANNAD Roleplaying Fanfiction event.

- Kotomi Ichinose
Clannad Fan Forum
Please Log on to participate in the CLANNAD Roleplaying Fanfiction event.

- Kotomi Ichinose
Clannad Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clannad Fan Forum

Welcome to the Clannad Fan Forum page, where you can meet new friends and talk about your favorite moments in the Anime.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Akio's and Fuko's Birthday are on July 20th.
CLANNAD Fan choice awards are coming soon. Which character will get the most awards?
The CLANNAD Karaoke Event is almost here. Will you join in this awesome event?
Do to some issues, we have canceled the Roleplay event until further notice.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:20 am
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself!
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:22 am by ozelosx

» Nagisa - Speed drawing!
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am by Sev826

» Hello ^__^
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am by Sev826

» Favorite character
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 pm by MadMax26R

» My Dango Daikazoku remix^^
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:44 am by Triton

» Clannad Cosplay
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:19 am by yzw035

» Does anyone play Minecraft?
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:39 pm by jkasghjahgjashgjkhgjkashd

» Drawing Contest .
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm by YukiSawadax27

» Final Fantasy XI
..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:48 pm by Tomoya Okazaki

Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Related Links
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS you like?and why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ushioMe

ushioMe

Light Orbs : 23620

..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Empty
PostSubject: ..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS you like?and why?   ..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:48 am

for me when tomoya and nagisa live in together...and when nagisa tell to her parents that they sleep together Laughing ...........I love nagisa and tomoya when everytime I saw them in every scene.....and also the bonding moments of them

I love that scene because it reminds me of how they loved each other
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/
darkbyu
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
darkbyu

Light Orbs : 23641

PostSubject: Re: ..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS you like?and why?   ..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Spoiler! WARNING!
I'd say when tomoya finally doesn't regret meeting Nagisa and runs to hug her. He was touching nagisas cheeks making sure she was there. The mood and atomsphere was just perfect^^
Back to top Go down
Youhara

Youhara

Light Orbs : 23576

PostSubject: Re: ..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS you like?and why?   ..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:25 am

The Scene where Tomoya Proposed to Nagisa .
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clannadfanclub.forumotion.com/u35
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS you like?and why?   ..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS  you like?and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..what part of the episode in clannad/clannad AS you like?and why?
Page 1 of 1